Monday, November 22, 2010

An introduction

Assalamualaikum...

Name given, Nufail. Born in a family of 8, including me myself. One mother and a father plus 4 brothers (i'm the 5th though; i.e e youngest.. :)) and a grandfather.

Mango, Dark blue, White, Brown, Black n Eight are of my favourites. I am an introvert to start with, but it can be overcome though, at times.

Unlike many others, i don't really have any significant ambitions or goals. What i know is, i wanna impart my knowledge, that is, to see how far i know of this world and/or surroundings. In the past, i would very much like or love to go to Ummul Quraa at Makkah to further my studies, but as time passes, my strong intention of going there slowly subsides. I don't noe, mayb it was due to the hormones or probably.. hmm, nah i don noe..

I still remember the times when i got 70+ for my first Maths Mid Year Paper in Secondary One, n it was like, woah.. to me. Well that was simply because i never ever thought that i could even score a B3 in the maths paper. As the clock ticks by, it became harder and harder, or should i say, I myself became lazier and lazier. Maths is an 'application' subject, how can i still keep failing it ? Well the only word that can truly explain the term failure in the maths paper is 'careless'. Yaa, indeed that is all to me. Once, or many times, i was quite envious of my friends' results, specifically in maths. They can easily score an A1 or A2. While me, a just C5 or C6, worse still, a D7 or an F9. Still remember this saying by one of my friends, Wazirullah, " tkde org tk pndai/bodo, malas je "... indeed it's true. Thank you my friend.

At primary levels, it was Ummul Quraa, but at Secondary levels ( well at least for 4 years; i.e. Sec 1 - 4 ), i was aiming for the academic, that is pre-U. However, in Secondary 5, i was bemused, confused. Am i on the academic or the theologic ? As for now, i think it's best for me to decide of which streams to go to the moment i get my O level results. I need to do my research on each institutions before though.

Starting from the worst scenario, 1st: Madrasah Wak Tanjong Al-Islamiah
                                               2nd: Republic Polytechnic
                                                3rd: Millenia Institute.

Basically, that's all i think, O Allah, please.. let there be a miracle.
ps.: Thank you Hafizuddeen Khalis for the constructive criticism, specifically on my future planning. Thank you.

Wassalamu'alaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment