Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pressures.

Assalaamu'alaikum.

O Allah. it's nearing. the O level results.i am not prepared.. yet. just hope that everybody that 'happens' to be there, watching us getting our results, will not look down on us. i am really scared, afraid of the moderation thingy, what's more i know i didn't really give my all out in it, the O level examinations. i know i can do better. well, what i meant was, i was too nervous i forgot many of the points i revised. it was all in my head i know, but just when the time given was 15 mins to the end, i was like, " YA ALLAH ! how can i possibly finish off the rest of this? "

problem i was having.. time management.

Ahh.. i just don't know how to really control myself..at first i thought since it was a major examination, i'll be all set, ready. but i just can't. i know anyone reading this post of mine will certainly think that i was just blabbering as i'm afraid my results will be bad. but just imagine, to whom can u really confide besides Allah and u urself. nobody really understands you. only u yourselves know better. i just wrote onto this blog as i feel i can deliver my feelings well, besides having the interest to improve my language.

and the reason why i didn't make this blog private is simply because i want people to correct my language.. and not specifically written to make people sympathises with me..

nah.. forget about it.. i just can't imagine this. how in the world can i further my studies in a 'conmortable zone' if i were to get bad results? Where am i to go? I just don't know, i'm not looking down on ITEs, but it's just that i'm afraid i can't adapt to its surroundings.the school is good no doubt, with all the courses etc. but it's just that i'm afraid i'll get 'outcast' in that sense. As for polytechnics, sumtimes, i just don't know, am i a 'hands-on'-person, or am i a theoretical person, in the sense where i prefer studying over practical thingy. well i think i can only decide of which when i really get my results.. O Allah let there be a miracle.

ps: do pray for me..:)

Till then,
Assalaamu'alaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment