Sunday, December 5, 2010

An experience like no other.

Assalamualaikum...

(Based on what took place on December 2nd)

Woke up at about 10 in the morning. Felt really sleepy still. After washing up and all, i lay down on the daybed and switched the television on. Just as i was about to switch it to other channels, the telephone rang. My mother picked it up and it was Naufal, my 4th brother. He called in to say that there is good news. I was fortuitious, fortunate. I was asked to go to Raffles Place for an interview, as a warehouse assistant or warehouse logistics thingy.

I then dressed up and quickly went for the interview. Reached there at about 12 or so if i'm not mistaken. I was called up by the interviewer at about 12:45pm. I was so nervous i accidentally 'give' my hands to her when she asked for a shake. Astaghfirullah. Just as i was touching her fingertips, i realised, "I can't do this!" I quickly pull my hands off, politely. I really, really felt guilty afterwards. This was the second time since the first at the New York Skin Solutions. Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah. O Allah, please.. forgive this servant of yours.

This is mainly one of the reasons I don't want or have the reluctance to further my studies at a national school, i mean, as a secular student. I just don't have the courage to say, "Sorry, I can't shake hands with the opposite gender."

The interview was alhamdulillah though the interviewer was schocked when seeing me having no experience whatsoever in the working field.haha..

I was then asked to go to Potong Pasir by the agency, for another interview, with the company i'll be working with insyaAllah. After much walking, even to the extent when i thought i was lost, i finally arrived at the specified location. I make 2 U turns. First was from the bus stop where i walked all the way, turning here and there, across the road, take up the bridge etc.. and finally realised, " THIS WAS THE VERY SAME PLACE(bus stop) AS JUST NOW ." Except that it was a lil bit far away. like.. tet..seriously.. haha...

(Second) I then felt over the moon upon seeing the signboard that states, "Moonstone Lane." That means i was really nearing that place. I go up the hill, down the hill, cross the road and all.. only to find out that the place was just in front of the first signboard that states, "Moonstone Lane." I was already there in the first place! but.. nah, forget it, at least i was lucky to have found an air-conditioned mimimart.:)

The guy was 'okay' i can say. He had kinda warned me to be prepared to sweat.haha..InsyaAllah i can handle it.:)

Currently waiting for the call to be accepted or otherwise..

ps: i won't dare state the pay offered here..
Till here then,
Assalaamu'alaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment