Sunday, July 24, 2011

Putting an end to it..

Assalaamu'alaikum..

Last Friday(220711), the school was having an investiture for the post President(s), Asst. President(s), Head Prefect and Asst. Head Prefect.

Alhamdulillah i was chosen to be the President for the Malay Club of MWTI that is, Perbayu. Ain Fitrah on the other hand becomes my assistant. That was the good news. However, as i was walking to the stage to receive the title, i was struck by many thoughts and questions, answering to why i didn't really smile up there. Can I really lead this club? Can they really accept me? Sadly, I have some problems with some of my exco-members now. Two of them already quit and has gone to Nadi Furqan, but i seriously need them in my club. They are one of the legends in Perbayu. Hopefully their decision to quit will not be accepted by the Student council that is, ITMAWAT.

O Allah, ease my undertakings.

Next up, the YODA debate. We lost, but it doesn't matter as long as we had the fun and experience..:)) Best speaker for our match was Khairul Zaman or KZ, our very own Zakir Naik.  

 *Khairul Zaman, or better known as KZ, 
won the best speaker for the 2nd match from 
the preliminary round (against Al-Mukminin Mosque).

Marha-marha. U deserve it dude..:)) However, it was really embarrassing for me at the Rebuttal Arena where anyone can get the mic and speak as with regards to proposing or opposing the motion. Seriously, that wasn't me! How i wish i could delete that part in your brain. Duh.I've been controlling it, and suddenly it burst out. Again i repeat. that wasn't my real self. 

With that, I have decided to not enter or get involved in anymore debates. 

It's time to put and end to it.
It's time to concentrate on the studies.
It's time to buck up.

I have to retrieve my prime days back !
I know I can! InsyaAllah Amin.

Till then,
Assalaamu'alaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment