Saturday, February 5, 2011

The dejection period.

Assalaamu'alaikum..

I don't know, for some reason, i feel guilty. Am I being too liberal in my speaking? O Allah, forgive this servant of yours.

Sometimes when we say something, people just can't get the point. We're not boasting, neither do we brag. Na'uuzhubillahi min zhaalik. We're merely sharing.

When I was in my previous school, I could acutely notice that there are many who thinks that I am nothing except a braggart. They didn't say anything, but I knew it, from their reactions and all. Indeed it's true, "Everyone can find fault, few can do better."

Some even went to the extent of thinking I'm snobbish, arrogant. Am I really that bad? As far as I'm concerned, I have never look down on anybody, for unless I'm helping him up.

Through this writing, I sincerely would like to apologise to anybody I've known, for 11 years, 10 years, or even a week. If I really had done something wrong, please see me, tell me. At the very least, send me an email or a message. I will try my best to change for the better, InsyaAllah. I may not straight away will change, but instead, I'll try. In fact, till now, I'm still trying my best to not speak or talk too much. Well, it's not easy to be a new person. Do make supplications for me. Thank you.

With that,
Assalaamu'alaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment