Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So hard.

Assalaamu'alaikum.

Weathers in Singapore has been very cold lately. Wonder how would it be like if i were to reside in a minus zero degrees celcius' country. O level results gotten and thank God i scored in all of the subjects. Just that it really really didn't meet my expectations. Well to think on the positive side, I was quite lucky as compared to many of my other friends. Some didn't even get a credit for it (as far as i'm being told).

Recently, I was away to Malacca from Saturday(15th) to Monday afternoon. I was quite flabbergasted at the sight of many Malaysian women wearing a tudung with tight jeans. Some even wore a t-shirt with the hands bared. I was then brought to the thought of many malaysian women that were very very angry at the sight of the famous Malaysian singer, Siti Nurhaliza. From Youtube, to the forums, many have laid down their inner thoughts of what they called as a 'tudong' that Siti wears.

Some of the comments were as such, " baek tkyaa pakai tudong an! buat malu Islam je (Might as well take off that headscarf ! what a disgrace to Islam !) "

We should instead make supplications to her, May Allah gives her His guidance. At the very least, Siti has made it clear that what she is wearing right now is not a tudong like many assumed it is. And at the very least too, she has also made it very clear that what she is doing right now is towards achieving good values. What some of them are doing right now really depicts the saying "The pot calling the kettle black."

I'm not condemning anyone here. I am merely stating facts.

A gentle reminder here. To those who owns a website containing gossips, do have in mind that what ur doing is a sin and please stop stating statements like " tak takot dose ke artis2 nie..(don't these artistes afraid of making sins?)" etc etc. Do bear in mind that what ur doing urself is a sin.

Back to the topic:-

Sometimes, i do think that life is indeed unpredictable. I've just gotten my O level results, and it was bad. Just hope that there are wisdoms behind it.

I was kinda stupefied upon staring at those Cs. Even for Geography, i was expecting sumthing like A2 or B4, but i was proven wrong.. Just imagine, for both Physical and Human. I can still remember i got my very own favourite topics, and the all the 4 question was like, so direct. I was very confident i could score. While others were frustrated, i was smiling upon exiting the hall! Yet i still got a mere C5. Maybe my problem was.. I was TOO confident. Over confident.

I am right now dithered over which instituition am i inclined to. Madrasah Wak Tanjong or Polytechnic. Thank God I've been accepted to Madrasah Wak Tanjong, but I've yet to confirm my decision as the Polytechnic's results are still pending.

If i go to Madrasah Wak Tanjong, I've to really do my all out in it, meaning i cannot anymore spent hours in front of the screen. This is A-levels mind you! I've to really sacrifice my this mere 2 years.

If i proceed with the Polytechnic(with the courses that i want of course), I can just get the diploma and start working. And that will be 3 years.

Oh God. Show me your guidance.
Assalaamu'alaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment